The multi-media filter has the control functions of water inlet, outlet, backwash water inlet, backwash drainage and forward washing drainage, and is equipped with compressed air auxiliary backwash interface. After opening the raw water inlet valve and outlet valve, and adjusting the valve to the appropriate opening, the raw water enters the filter from the upper part and passes through the filter layer from top to bottom, and then qualified clear water can be obtained. The multi-media filter is to retain the large particles of suspended solids in the wastewater to protect the safe operation of the follow-up system.
The multi-media filter is filled with high-quality quartz sand filter material. Quartz sand filter material has the advantages of strong ability to retain impurities, deep penetration of impurities, large water production capacity, sufficient mechanical strength, good chemical stability and harmless to human body. After running for a period of time, it is necessary to carry out positive flushing and backwashing to discharge the intercepted dirt from the drainage outlet out of the filter body, so as to keep the filter material with good filtration capacity. During this period, the effect of backwashing can be improved by using compressed air to assist backwashing. Multi media filter is widely used in industrial water supply, industrial circulating water and rural water supply treatment. The quartz sand filter material is used to directly filter the suspended solids in water and reduce the content of suspended solids in water.
In the actual operation, it is often seen that the filter material is caking. The main reasons for the agglomeration of filter material are incomplete backwashing and the change of raw water quality, resulting in the accumulation of sludge, oil sludge or microorganisms and their excreta in the filter material, which are bound to form blocks. Elimination method:
(1) Strengthen backwashing. Intensity + time + compressed air scrubbing, for mild caking.
(2) The filter material is discharged and cleaned manually.
(3) Alkaline washing. For sludge caking, NaOH or Na2CO3 solution is injected into the filter for static bubble or circulating flushing.
(4) Pickling. For heavy metal precipitation on filter media, hydrochloric acid is generally used. Pay attention to equipment corrosion protection (add buffer) and the stability of filter material to hydrochloric acid.
(5) Chlorine cleaning. Caking caused by the growth of microorganisms and organic matter. Add bleaching powder and sodium hypochlorite to make the active chlorine in water reach 40-50 mg / L. after passing through the filter layer, when there is chlorine odor in the drainage, stop drainage and soak for 1-2 D. after killing the relevant microorganisms, backwash. In order to improve the cleaning effect, the above methods can be used in combination.
The above is the Shandong multi-media filter shared by Xiaobian. What new and interesting knowledge have you seen? , welcome to click on the website link http://www.t0554.com Write down what you want to say in the message